Indice del forum

L'Ettaro Forum

forum di agricoltura e agromeccanica

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

first in Group D.
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

Quasi Esperto
Quasi Esperto

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 13 Gen 2019 04:56:42    Oggetto:  first in Group D.
Descrizione: first in Group D.

REGINA - A flag is now flying at Regina city hall to support the first Saskatchewan-born player to compete in the Super Bowl. Punter Jon Ryan will be on the Seattle Seahawks side of the field when they take on the Denver Broncos in the National Football League championship this weekend. Regina Mayor Michael Fougere and members of Ryans family raised the flag in the icy cold this morning. Fougere said its important to support Ryan in the biggest game of his life. Ryan was born in Regina and played college football for the University of Regina Rams. He began his professional career with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the Canadian Football League. Ryans brother, Steve, and his mother, Barb, were among the family members that helped raise the navy-and-white flag Monday. They will also be among 15 family and friends travelling to MetLife Stadium in the New York area. "I still havent wrapped my head around the fact that (the Seahawks) are going to be there," said Steve Ryan. "Its going to be incredible." He said his brother was well aware of the flag-raising and good wishes being sent his way. "Through social media, phone calls, texts, hes just felt overwhelmed with the support (hes felt from Saskatchewan)." The family is to leave for the Super Bowl on Thursday.
. Costa Rica followed up its wins over Uruguay and Italy by holding England to a dour 0-0 draw on Tuesday, enough to finish first in Group D.
. But San Diego had even more trouble against right-hander Tanner Roark, who pitched a three-hitter for the first complete game of his career as the Nationals shut out the Padres 4-0. The 27-year-old set down the first 16 batters before San Diego catcher Rene Rivera, an .
. Assistant coach Glen Gulutzan said Thursday that Edler, who played Tuesday in Nashville, is out indefinitely.
. In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil.
. Join World Soccer Pickem 2014 for your chance to win $5,500 in cash prizes by picking the winner of each game all the way through to the tournament final. Will you ride a favourite such as Spain or Germany, or cast your lot with an underdog like Ivory Coast or Mexico? Perhaps key victories from Netherlands or the United States will be your key to victory.It appears that Canadian international midfielder Issey Nakajima-Farran is very close to signing with Toronto FC. His agent told TSN that the deal is "virtually done" and will be official in the next day or two. The news comes with Torontos season opener set ffor this Saturday on the road against the Seattle Sounders (TSN, 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt).dddddddddddd Farran, 29, was born in Calgary and has been playing with RWDM Brussels FC of the Belgian league. He has earned 27 caps playing internationally for Canada.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 13 Gen 2019 04:56:42    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: