Indice del forum

L'Ettaro Forum

forum di agricoltura e agromeccanica

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

t hasnt been good,
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 13 Gen 2019 04:50:01    Oggetto:  t hasnt been good,
Descrizione: t hasnt been good,

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Eli Manning participated with the first-team offence Thursday at the New York Giants organized team activity, showing no signs of the ankle surgery he underwent nearly two months ago. "I feel like I can do almost anything football related," said Manning, who took most of the snaps during the workout. "Im not going to take any time off. This is the second day, and I want to see how its responding. There is no swelling, no discomfort, no issues. Im able to go about my business." Manning had ankle surgery in early April after enduring the worst season of his 10-year NFL career. He threw 27 interceptions with just 18 TDs and was sacked a career-high 39 times. The Giants finished 7-9. The ankle bothered Manning for most of the season and knocked him out of the final game against the Washington Redskins, the first time Manning went to the sideline because of an injury in his career. "My goal was always to be back for the OTAs," Manning said. "The doctors said that I needed seven weeks after surgery. They didnt tell me that I wouldnt be ready, but I had it in my mind that I should be ready. After three weeks, I knew I was feeling pretty good." The Giants are installing a new version of the West Coast offence under the guidance of new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo. "It has been a learning experience for me and for everyone, learning the new offence," Manning said. "I like it. Everything about it makes sense. Weve made some good plays over the last two days. Its still the early stages, but I like where were headed." Giants coach Tom Coughlin isnt surprised by Mannings progress. "When he first started, we tried to slow him down," Coughlin said. "But he wants to go. We thought the progress would be slow, but hes so far ahead. There may be a day where hes a little sore, but he hasnt shown it yet. " Manning believes that he made the right decision having the surgery. "It feels a lot better than it did," Manning said. "Its why we went ahead and had the surgery. Theres no discomfort. Im running and doing drills. I dont want to have to worry about the ankle. I thought I might miss some time, but I didnt want to. "After a while, I was able to do certain things without pain. After three weeks, I was able to do about 15 to 20 drops and I felt good. I thought I could be here. I wanted to be smart and not rush it if I wasnt ready. The goal now is not to have any setbacks. Ill continue to monitor it, rehab it. I still have some work to do." Hes not the only Giant player making a comeback from surgery. Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul spent the off-season rehabbing a shoulder injury after back surgery last June. Having lost 20 pounds down to 275, Pierre-Paul feels fit and ready to return to his All-Pro status. "I feel great," said Pierre-Paul, who had only two sacks in 11 games last season. "Nothing is bothering me. Its all behind me. I know I wasnt at 100 per cent last year. Its a new season, a team with a lot of new faces. Im ready to go out there and show everyone what I can do." Running back David Wilson had neck surgery after the first-round pick out of West Virginia played five games in 2013, collecting only 146 yards. Doctors said at the time that his surgery was possibly career-threatening. "The doctors are worried about me bumping into someone or falling down," said Wilson, who is still prohibited from enduring any contact until his next MRI on Wednesday. "I feel great, but its out of my hands. I just have to rest." Wilson participated in some light drills Thursday. "Hes out there running and hes looking good," Coughlin said of Wilson. Safety Stevie Brown, who had left knee surgery last fall after tearing it in preseason, wore no brace. "One of the first things I did when I first started rehab was not having to rely on any brace," said Brown, who was second in the NFL in interceptions with eight in 2012, before missing all of last season. "I did things slowly without a brace."
. Dallas also Monday recalled defenceman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad.
. -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat.
. In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario.
. Left back Armero opened the scoring in the fifth minute when his deflected shot rolled past Greece goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis. Striker Teofilo Gutierrez poked in Colombias second goal from a deflected corner in the 58th and James Rodriguez capped it off with a low shot in stoppage time after a slick backheel flick from Juan Cuadrado.
. Wearing bib No. 1, Maze skied through the gates cleanly to defend her big first-run lead and finish 0.07 seconds ahead of Anna Fenninger of Austria. Defending champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany was third, trailing 0.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - The New York Islanders stumbled into Southern California with a three-game skid and a sputtering offence. After back-to-back victories over two NHL powers, its clear the Isles got much more than a tan from their time in the sun.Kyle Okposo and Frans Nielsen scored in the shootout, and the Islanders emerged with a 2-1 victory over the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday night.Chad Johnson stopped 28 shots and Brock Nelson scored in the first period for the Islanders, who snapped their slump with an overtime win over NHL-leading Anaheim one night earlier. New York then allowed fewer than two goals for the first time all season while shutting down the defending Stanley Cup champions.Thats not a bad bit of work in the Southland.Its tough playing back-to-backs, said Johnson, who turned aside Anze Kopitar and Jeff Carter in the shootout. So for us as a group, it was an awesome effort for us to be able to come in here and be able to get four points here against two really good teams. Its a good confidence booster for us.Okposo and Nielsen put nasty shots past Jonathan Quick, who made 25 saves. The Islanders scoring struggles havent evaporated, but their penalty-killing and goaltending was good enough to silence two road crowds in two days.These are two of the hardest buildings to play in on the road, for sure, Islanders defenceman Travis Hamonic said. And obviously, these are two world-class teams. So it was a gutty effort from our guys in both games.New York had lost four straight at Staples Center, but the Islanders young core appears to be learning from its past mistakes.When you lose three games in a row, then you look at our track record in the past, and it hasnt been good, Okposo said. But in this room, we never panicked. We knew what we had, and we know the way we can play.Dwight King scored an early goal for the Kings in their return from a 1-3-1 road trip. Los Angeles had won six straight at home after the longest perfect homestand in franchise history last month.The Kings saw several possitives in their fifth defeat in six games, but realized the champions frequently sputtering offence must improve.ddddddddddddMaybe we took it for granted that they played last night and we didnt come out hard enough, defenceman Drew Doughty said. We were fully prepared. We should have come out better, and we didnt.Neither team generated much offence after the opening minutes in an occasionally tedious game.King put Los Angeles ahead 3:49 in when he deflected Mike Richards shot from the corner at an awkward angle, the puck trickling past Johnson.But Los Angeles couldnt score again in its return from a road trip featuring only nine goals in five games. The Kings lost their first four on the trip before beating Dallas on Tuesday.There were some good spots in the game, King said. We had a lot of good looks. Guys were moving and creating things, so we can take some positives from it.Nelson, who leads the Islanders with seven goals, tied it on a power play late in the first, putting it into a small hole underneath Quicks glove arm at the post.The final two periods featured few genuine scoring opportunities, although Quick denied Nelson in the slot on a great chance in the third. Quick then stopped a point-blank attempt by Lubomir Visnovksy in overtime.Conn Smythe Trophy winner Justin Williams missed his first game for the Kings since the start of the 2011-12 season, sitting out with blurred vision in his right eye after the Stars Brendan Dillon clipped him in the face.Williams had played in 255 consecutive regular-season games for the Kings, winning two of his three Stanley Cup titles along the way. He has scored just one goal in 13 games this season.NOTES: The Islanders scratched defenceman Brian Strait and forward Cory Conacher. Scoreless centre Casey Cizikas returned to the lineup after being a healthy scratch in Anaheim. ... New York wraps up its five-game road trip Saturday at Arizona. ... Los Angeles hosts Vancouver on Saturday before two Freeway Faceoff games against the Ducks next week.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 13 Gen 2019 04:50:01    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: