Indice del forum

L'Ettaro Forum

forum di agricoltura e agromeccanica

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Our servicemen as well as law enforcers
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
betsygaskell

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

usa
MessaggioInviato: 26 Nov 2018 08:28:08    Oggetto:  Our servicemen as well as law enforcers
Descrizione:

If we to be a society want
to reform a companie, reform a military, as well as reform a government, being angry with all the actions of the leaders of such an organization is a normal reply. But to criticize individuals who carry out the functions of the organization are not always warranted so are often gray, murky, in addition to situational.

If you truly support our Veterans
or if you truly disapprove on the missions they are involved with, be a part on the solution instead of merely espousing hatred towards these kinds of an entity. Bring together your community, show solidarity, ensure it is clearly known to policy makers how an public is feeling, boycott, get new laws eliminated from the body or repealed and use diplomatic an approach to reshape these institutions.

The simplest way to support our veterans, those who
stand between us sleeping safely in the evening or being invaded by people that wish to do us all harm, is to get involved in politics in order to prevent needless wars also to support those injured troopers who return home by these wars. Our servicemen as well as law enforcers, while not always behaving perfectly, are important to preserving a free modern society.

When these men and women who’re trusted with keeping your lands relatively safe take action out under bad authority, we should seek in order to reform the system, carry individuals accountable, work aggressively towards
preventative measures of some sort of repeat incident.

While I agree that it's not at all healthy to worship servicemen and also policemen as flawless gods, it might be not healthy to place all servicemen and policemen on the category of "corrupt". Our servicemen and policemen
are also individuals using own opinions regarding struggle, politics, and society.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 26 Nov 2018 08:28:08    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: