Indice del forum

L'Ettaro Forum

forum di agricoltura e agromeccanica

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

” says Las Vegas Aces forward A’ja Wilso
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
caicai2017

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 11 Set 2019 08:32:42    Oggetto:  ” says Las Vegas Aces forward A’ja Wilso
Descrizione:

Her influence on the One Star Pro is furthered in a playfully understated aesthetic. Designed for on- and off-board wearability, the white suede upper hosts a gold star, a baby blue sockliner, egret foxing tape and a gold foil insignia that stamps “Alexis” on the upper.
The shoe also arrives in unisex sizing — an important feature for Sablone.
“Skateboarding is for everyone,” says Sablone. “I’ve grown up skating with mostly guys my whole life, but I skate with a lot of girls, too. I’m a female, and the shoe has my name on it, but I don’t think it should be limited to one gender. The sizing makes the
statement that it’s for every skater.”When it hit shelves in 1991, the Nike Huarache introduced a radical new approach to containing the foot. The neoprene bootie and exoskeletal
upper offered
a snug feel and a deft balance between a constant hug and lace-based customization. Now, with the introduction of the Nike Adapt Huarache, those traits are augmented by Nike FitAdapt technology, an intelligent platform that updates and evolves along with the user. The latest iteration of FitAdapt allows for a wider
array of personal preferences amid various environments and situations — a key revolution given the multi-purpose nature of contemporary lifestyle footwear.
The aesthetic of the Nike Adapt Huarache takes loose inspiration from its namesake. Branding is minimal and aquatic odes (the original neoprene bootie was derived from a water ski)
define both colorways and the articulation of the new shoe’s outer shroudAbove this layer sits exposed elements of the Nike FitAdapt lacing system. The technology, which is run
from a midfoot motor, is controlled by a multi-faceted Nike Adapt app. With the app, wearers of the Nike Adapt Huarache are greeted by a universal login (consistent for all Nike FitAdapt product — current and future), a themed interface specific to the Huarache and a number of preset fit recommendations for foot type and activity.
The functionality of the app can also be driven by Apple Watch and Siri, two advances that support on-the-go shifts.
This makes the Nike Adapt Huarache a double-barreled revolution. First, it brings a storied franchise into the future. Second, and most significant, it propels Nike FitAdapt into the fast-paced, quick-shifting world of the
everyday athlete — offering the personalized comfort needed in, say, the sprint to catch the bus, before seamlessly shifting fit as you settle into an empty seat with a sigh
of quiet relief. “Having the All-Star Game in Vegas is so exciting because the energy within the city is so contagious,” says Las Vegas Aces forward A’ja Wilson. “Fans who haven’t been to 'The House,' our home arena, will get a chance to experience it firsthand.”Nike SB’s 10 Years of Janoski celebrates the legacy of the Zoom Stefan
Janoski, highlighted in the new Nike SB film, "For Daily Use."
Since its launch in 2009, the shoe has translated the smooth style of the Vacaville-born skater into an icon of Nike
footwear. Here are 10 things to know about how it happened:
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 11 Set 2019 08:32:42    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: