Indice del forum

L'Ettaro Forum

forum di agricoltura e agromeccanica

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

in fact some people have mentioned it being
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
mariangilbert

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 11 Apr 2019 04:42:23    Oggetto:  in fact some people have mentioned it being
Descrizione:

Match and feel are important to
any basketball shoe and slipping on the Adidas Crazy 8 will assist you to realise why. Due to the minimal lacing system that's in place and only is made of 4 hoops the feel is a bed that gives you enough space so you can play without any restriction.

Since the shoe meets well going up
half a size won't make much of a difference to the actual natural feel. Also don't think there is any extra space inside, the foot is held firmly in place to reduce the possibilities risk of any problems.

Near the ankles and surrounding them may be a thick firm padding which locks them in position and ensures there's no extra room for every slips or movement. This feel is also in place in the middle where the padded tongue holds
the foot firmly as well as comfortably.

When standing in a very pair of
you will notice the fit is particularly low towards the ground. However this isn't going to mean it's flat, in fact some people have mentioned it being much like standing barefoot as there are certain pressure points which assist with the movement.

There is particular support around the arch of the Crazy 8 because heel is an important part of the foot and
is prone to injury otherwise protected properly.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 11 Apr 2019 04:42:23    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: