Indice del forum

L'Ettaro Forum

forum di agricoltura e agromeccanica

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

he was acquired from
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

Quasi Esperto
Quasi Esperto

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 11 Gen 2019 04:53:26    Oggetto:  he was acquired from
Descrizione: he was acquired from

NEW YORK -- Closer Bobby Parnell has agreed to a $3.7 million, one-year contract with the New York Mets and left fielder Eric Young Jr. has settled for a $1.85 million, one-year deal. The agreements Friday left Lucas Duda, Dillon Gee and Daniel Murphy as the last Mets players in arbitration. The speedy Young was a pleasant surprise in the leadoff spot last season after he was acquired from Colorado in June for pitcher Collin McHugh. Young led the NL with 46 stolen bases and made $492,000. Parnell didnt pitch after July 30 and had surgery Sept. 10 to repair a herniated disk in his neck. He has been working out in Florida. He was 5-5 with a career-best 2.16 ERA last year and 22 saves in 26 chances.
.Y. - The Buffalo Sabres reassigned forward Sam Reinhart to the WHLs Kootenay Ice on Friday.
. -- Canadian Erik Bedard pitched into the fifth inning in his bid to win a spot in Tampa Bays rotation, helping the Rays beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 on Saturday.
.Y. -- Mark Steenhuis scored four goals and added two assists to lead the Buffalo Bandits over the Toronto Rock 12-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Saturday.
. During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said.
. Villar connected off Joe Saunders (11-14), sending a drive well over the left-field fence for his first career homer. The Astros scored six times in the first three innings to chase Saunders.The Hamilton Tiger-Cats added to their already impressive free agent haul, signing former Edmonton Eskimos defensive tackle Ted Laurent. The non-import former all-star was a hot commodity on the free market but delayed his signing while looking for NFL opportunities south off the border.dddddddddddd Laurent accrued 73 tackles and 11 sacks over his three years with the Eskimos, including 36 tackles and four sacks last year. The 26-year-old joins veteran Brian Bulcke as potential starters on the defensive line for the Tiger-Cats.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 11 Gen 2019 04:53:26    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: