Indice del forum

L'Ettaro Forum

forum di agricoltura e agromeccanica

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

and Mikae
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

Quasi Esperto
Quasi Esperto

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 11 Feb 2019 06:27:59    Oggetto:  and Mikae
Descrizione: and Mikae

DETROIT -- The Los Angeles Dodgers have put pitcher Josh Beckett on the 15-day disabled list with a left hip impingement. The right-hander pitched five scoreless innings in a win at Colorado on Sunday, but was removed after just 82 pitches. Beckett began the season on the DL with a right thumb contusion, but has made each of his 17 starts since then, going 6-5 with a 2.26 ERA. He was left off the National League roster for the All-Star game. Manager Don Mattingly said a baserunning mishap Sunday may have led to Becketts latest problem. "We were hoping to get him to the (All-Star) break to get him a little extra time," Mattingly said. "I think that little run between short and third the other day -- it looked like he stopped and started, and then the slide looked a little funny. I cant tell you exactly what sent him over the edge, but obviously that was a little bit tricky." The team on Tuesday recalled right-handed reliever Pedro Baez from Triple-A Albuquerque. It wasnt immediately clear who will start in Becketts place Saturday against the San Diego Padres. Mattingly said he wasnt sure how quickly Beckett would be back after his DL stint. "I dont really think we know," he said. "I dont know if hell need a few extra days past the DL time." Baez was previously recalled for a game on May 5 at Washington, and allowed two runs and two hits in one inning of relief in his major league debut. The converted infielder opened the year at Double-A Chattanooga and went 2-1 with six saves and a 2.79 ERA in 17 games to earn a May 25 promotion to Albuquerque. The 26-year-old pitcher last worked on Saturday, allowing three runs and two hits in one inning against Las Vegas. Baez has a 4.50 ERA in 17 appearances with the Isotopes. "Hes the guy thats been throwing the best," Mattingly said. "Thats the guy they felt like has been throwing the ball good. Thats what we always try to do. Whoevers throwing the best is the guy that comes." Beckett was limited to only eight starts last year. He had a rib removed last July in a surgery to alleviate a nerve condition that was affecting his right arm. Neck problems and numbness in his right hand had troubled Beckett for the past few years. It got to the point where he learned how to drive with only his left hand.
. Teams one through twenty competing in Englands top flight are each fatally flawed. A wide-open, highly competitive and mistake-filled season has followed.
.com) - Nicolas Colsaerts fired an 11-under 60 on Thursday and grabbed a 3-stroke lead with the opening round of the Portugal Masters suspended by rain.
. In an interview with La Presse this week, the five-time Stanley Cup champion and three-time NHL scoring leader specifically took aim at wingers Thomas Vanek and Max Pacioretty, saying they cant show up in a 7-4 win over the New York Rangers in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Final and come up empty in Game 6.
. Although Spain could still advance out of the group stage, the game may have signalled the end of the run by a generation of Spanish stars whose quick passing, "tiki-taka" style delighted the world and helped them win the last three major tournaments.
. On Sunday, head coach Patrick Roy said the teams leading scorer will skate at Mondays morning practice and the club will make a decision on his status for Game 6 at that point. INAWASHIRO, Japan -- Montreals Justine Dufour-Lapointe is getting used to sharing the podium with her siblings. Two weeks after winning gold in Sochi alongside her sister Chloe -- who won silver at the Games -- Justine again placed first in competition, this time at a moguls World Cup event on Saturday while her other sister, Maxime, placed third. "Its awesome. Im so proud of Maxime," the 19-year-old Justine Dufour-Lapointe said. "Shes achieved so many great things and she really improved her skiing this year. Everyone sees it now and its great. "Whichever sister is next to me, Im always proud and happy for them." Justine Dufour-Lapointe earned 23.41 points on the final run while Maxime took 22.67. American Heather McPhie placed second with 22.99 points. On the mens side, Marc-Antoine Gagnon of Terrebonne, Que., and Mikael Kingsbury of Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Que., won silver and bronze, respectively. American Bradley Wilson took gold while defending two-time Olympic champion Alex Bilodeau of Rosemere, Que., finished fourth. Maxime Dufour-Lapointe, who watched her sisters win Olympic medals while finishing 12th in Sochi, said shes cherishing this moment. "Its my first podium that I share with one of my sisters and hopefully there will be a lot more of these," the 25-year-old said. "I was so happy with my own run. My sisters do what they do and Im always happy for their success." The sisters stayed in Sochi to take in the rest of the Olympic festivities before travelling to Japan. They wont be back iin Canada until later this month for the national championships at the Apex Mountain Resort outside of Penticton, B.ddddddddddddC. Despite her busy schedule following the Olympics, however, Justine Dufour-Lapointe says she doesnt need any help to stay motivated. "Coming here to Japan I was a little bit tired and homesick, but when I get out on the course and see the crowd full of happy people, I have no choice but to enjoy it," she said. "I have this feeling of fun and happiness back after so many emotions (at the Olympic Games) and it felt good." Gagnon, who finished just off the Olympic podium in fourth place, secured silver with 24.25 points in the mens moguls. He scored high on a cork-1080, which he saved for his final jump. "The bottom there was tricky but Im really happy with my run," he said. Kingsbury earned 23.88 points en route to his third-place finish. Though he was first after qualification, he made a mistake on the landing of his 1080 which, he says, cost him some points. "At the end, its another podium and I feel good," Kingsbury said. The 21-year-old won silver in Sochi, behind Bilodeau. "It was one of my dreams just to be at the Olympics and get a medal, but I want to win the gold so thats my motivation," Kingsbury said. "I want to work hard, I want to be the best, I want to win as many (medals) as I can and be the greatest in the history of the sport. "I love the sport and even though I was on the podium at the Olympics, Im still hungry to win."
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 11 Feb 2019 06:27:59    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: