Indice del forum

L'Ettaro Forum

forum di agricoltura e agromeccanica

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

2020 Nike Air Max 90 GS Blue Aqua Tones
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
blair2019

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

Sito web: https://www.2019sneake...

italy
MessaggioInviato: 18 Mar 2020 03:17:54    Oggetto:  2020 Nike Air Max 90 GS Blue Aqua Tones
Descrizione:

Combining an OG-styled color blocking.The celebration of the Air Max 90 continues as Nike reveals yet another new offering of the silhouette, but this time exclusively for kids.Highlighting the shoe are Blue and Aqua contrasting accents throughout.This Nike Air Max 90 sports a White leather base with Black leather mudguards and plastic overlays up top and down below.

features a White and Grey upper with “Air Dior” branding on the tongues and above the Wings logo.French fashion label Dior is set to release an extremely limited Air Jordan 1 during Summer 2020 with a hefty price tag. An all-over printed Swoosh logo on the sides atop a co-branded icy translucent outsole with a Silver Jumpman and “Air Dior” Wings hangtag completes the design.

,Its large outsole radius provides greater ground contact and foot-movement control.Specifically engineered for cardio boxing workouts, the Nike Air Max Box takes the Air Max 270 platform and creates a performance shoe that provides ankle and foot stability.Nike designed the shoe to allow support and responsiveness for cardio boxing classes and workouts. The Air Max cushioning gives maximum comfort and support.It comes constructed in premium materials combine with performance mesh.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 18 Mar 2020 03:17:54    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: